Monday, October 20, 2008

The City By The Bay



My mom took my sisters and I to San Francisco this last weekend for a little get away. We missed Lindsey because she had a softball tournament in Mesquite, but we still had a lot of fun. It's pretty funny looking back because when we were growing up we were always fighting and couldn't stand to be around eachother. Now when we get together we have the funnest time and we are all so goofy and just laugh. Here are a few pictures of the great trip! I love my family... thank you Mom and Dad for the fun trip, love you guys! And thanks Haylee and Tiffany for coming with us. I know how muched you missed your kids.
















Me, Tiffany, Mom, Haylee
Night 1 at Hard Rock Cafe for dinner

Me, Hay, and Tiff at Alcatraz

Day 2



Down at Pier 39 on Fisherman's Wharf, there were hundreds of sea lions that would just lay on the docks all day long. We were easily amused as we walked down there everyday just to see them. They were pretty funny though.

4 comments:

The Cluffs said...

Whit- looks like you had lots of fun. Good luck today, I am so excited for you!

The Greenwoods said...

HOW FUN!! I LOVE SAN FRAN IT IS SO MUCH FUN!! GOOD LUCK TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Kristopher and Jessica said...

WHITNEY!!! you finally updated. :) i'm proud of you. haha. good luck today!! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

The Bennett's said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun on your trip, I just got done looking at the pictures on Haylee's blog from the trip too! I've been thinking of you all day today!! I can't wait to hear how things have gone, I'm so excited for you guys!!