Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summertime

After getting the guilt trip from Haylee yesterday for not updating my blog, I thought I would take the chance to update everyone on what has been going on in Mine and Tyler's lives.

In May Tyler got a job promotion at Industrial Supply as an outside sales rep. selling 3M product. He is loving it and still trying to adjust to the fact that everyone else he works with is about 20 years older than he is. But I couldn't be more proud of him and his hard work. This will be a good opportunity for he and I. Right now his job has taken him to Minnesota for 11 days for some more training and certifying. He will be home soon... YAY!! He is also going to school full time and working full time so needless to say he is a very busy man.

I finished my first semester of nursing school in May and had a few weeks break from school. I picked some more hours at work, which was nice. Two weeks ago, I started summer semester, so now I'm back at school! But I enjoy summer semester, so it isn't too bad.

It seems like every weekend in May we were gone. We went to St. George a couple of times and then my parents took our family to Seattle for a weekend. It was a lot of fun. We were able to go to a Red Sox vs. Mariners baseball game. Of course, my Sox won!! It was neat because we had great seats and we had an awesome view of the field and the players.

Tyler and I are currently house hunting! We have been looking in Herriman and West Jordan and I think we have pretty much decided that Herriman is where we want to focus on. I have been doing walk throughs since he's been out of town and I found one that I fell in love with. Hopefully Tyler likes it as much as I do so we can get going on it. It's very fun, but scary at the same time. But we are very excited and hope it all works out.

I think that is the latest on us. We hope all is going well for everybody else. Hopefully before the 4th of July I will have more pictures to post! ( But don't hold your breath :) )


1 comment:

Lacy said...

Good job on posting! I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog when I go private!